- You know where you are (Current Quality Management System).
- You want to be AS9110 Rev C Compliant.
- The difference between these is your gap. Anytime they differ you need to change your processes to bridge the gap.
This gap analysis checklist is prepared for use in evaluating your Quality Management System (QMS) against the requirements of AS 9110 Rev C as you transition from AS 9110 B to AS 9110 C. Each requirement is expressed as a question that the user (auditor / assessor) can ask to evaluate your QMS capabilities. You will need to have copies of the AS 9110 B and AS 9110 C standards to use along with this checklist so that you can refer to the requirements if necessary.
While the two versions of the AS 9110 standards do not line up when comparing the requirements:
- New requirements and / or new terminology and new clause numbers are highlighted in yellow.
- The intent of the main clauses of the new standard is shown in blue font.
- The right-hand column in green shade is intended to provide reference / comparison / similarities to the AS 9110 Rev B requirements, and to identify and locate where in the new clauses, the former requirements are relevant.
Comments highlighted in red font indicate removed / missing requirements.
All for only $59.00 ! That’s like getting an electronic GPS for the price of a paper map!
- Includes Technical Support
- 71 page Gap Analysis Checklist
Compare AS9110C Gap Checklist
Which version is right for me?
- Choose AS9110C to create a new AS9110 Gap Checklist
- Choose AS9110B to AS9110C Gap Checklist to modify your existing AS9110B to meet the AS9110C requirements
- Choose ISO 9001:2015 to AS9110C Gap Checklist to highlight differences from your existing ISO 9001:2015 to meet the AS9110C requirements
|AS9110C||AS9110 Rev B to AS9110 Rev C||ISO 9001:2015to AS9110C|
Compares the requirements of AS9110 Rev C to:
|No QMS||AS9110 Rev B
|MS Word editable format|
|Links to helpful pages and tutorials|
|Counts against purchase price of larger package|
|Perspective for comparing your current quality situation to AS9110C requirements|
|Highlights for Rev B to Rev C Changes|
|Highlights for ISO 9001 to AS9110C Changes|