Unlimited Use – You would have complete freedom to use it (within your business) an infinite amount of times – economical for the long term.
Better Record Keeping – In addition to printing a certificate of completion, Each student’s results can be automatically sent to a record keeping database via email, HTML or automatic LMS Integration. This saves you time and money by automating this process.
Custom Look & Feel: We can add your Quality Policy to the training to give a consistent message to the students and embed your logo (instead of ours) to the slides and certificate.
Several file formats: EXE File, HTML Code, or LMS Integration
We can also tailor the course to meet your organization’s policies:
- What % is needed to pass each quiz – our default is 70%
- What happens if they pass/fail
- The student continues on
- They are sent to the beginning of the section
- What results you show (correct/incorrect questions/answers, etc.)
- Custom content
- and more
Custom training is available in several formats:
Executable File: Put training on a Server or on Individual PC’s
- These files can be downloaded to individual PC’s like a MS Word file so many can access it at the same time. You can also email it to others.
- It is self-contained and does not need to access other files (or the internet) when hosted on your network. (IT departments like that feature.)
- It can email student results to track results (Human Resources, Quality, etc.).
This is similar to our demo but runs faster on your own intranet. (View Demo of AS9100)
- We would provide the code for your IT Department to post on your intranet.
- It can send results to a file/table on your server. (Training Database)
- Your IT group would need to create a small CGI script if you want the student results/records automatically sent to a database file/folder/etc.
LMS: Integrate training with your Learning Management System
Companies often use an LMS to manage all their training (safety, policies, etc.)
Training can seamlessly integrate with your Learning Management System (LMS) and is compliant with the following international standards:
- SCORM – The Shareable Content Object Reference Model
- Lectora has been tested and conforms to the latest SCORM 1.2 and SCORM 2004 specifications.
- AICC – The Aviation Industry CBT (Computer-Based Training) Committee
- Training is an AICC certified Authoring System which has been tested by AICC independent test labs to comply with AICC guidelines and recommendations.
- LRN – The Learning Resource iNterchange
- Training publishes to the LRN standard.
- Accessibility Standards
- Content created is 508 compliant.
Customized AS9110 Training
We can provide customized online employee training if it is a large enough group (>25 people). The training will have your company's logo, and custom content is available too. We can publish the training in the following formats:
- EXE file to place on a file server
- HTML to post on your company's network
- HTML for your company's Learning Management System (LMS)