The Gap Analysis is one of the most important steps in your project. It outlines what areas of your current Quality System need improvement to meet AS9110 Rev C.
- You know where you are (Current Quality Management System).
- You want to be AS9110 Rev C Compliant.
- The difference between these is your gap. Anytime they differ you need to change your processes to bridge the gap.
This gap analysis checklist is best suited for aviation, space, and defense organizations that are seeking initial registration to the AS standards. The checklist is a very useful tool for use in evaluating a Quality Management System (QMS) against the requirements of the new Aerospace standard AS 9110 Rev C. This Rev C standard includes the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and specifies additional aviation, space, and defense (ASD) industry requirements.
Each requirement is expressed as a question that the user (auditor / assessor) can use to evaluate your QMS capabilities. You will need to have a copy of the AS 9110 C standard to use along with this checklist so that you can refer to the requirements and the clarification sections of Annex A. The intent of the main clauses of the new standard is shown in blue font.
All for only $49.00! That’s like getting an electronic GPS for the price of a paper map!
- Includes Technical Support
- 71 page Gap Analysis Checklist
Gap Analysis Service
A consultant can save you time by performing the gap analysis for you. They are well versed in all of the AS9110C requirements, and will help you focus in on the areas of your organization that need improvement to achieve certification. (Virtual Analysis available.)
Compare AS9110C Gap Checklist
Which version is right for me?
- Choose AS9110C to create a new AS9110 Gap Checklist
- Choose AS9110B to AS9110C Gap Checklist to modify your existing AS9110B to meet the AS9110C requirements
- Choose ISO 9001:2015 to AS9110C Gap Checklist to highlight differences from your existing ISO 9001:2015 to meet the AS9110C requirements
|AS9110 Rev B to AS9110 Rev C
|ISO 9001:2015 to AS9110C
Compares the requirements of AS9110 Rev C to:
|AS9110 Rev B
|MS Word editable format
|Links to helpful pages and tutorials
|Counts against purchase price of larger package
|Perspective for comparing your current quality situation to AS9110C requirements
|Highlights for Rev B to Rev C Changes
|Highlights for ISO 9001 to AS9110C Changes