- You know where you are (Current Quality Management System).
- You want to be AS9110 Rev C Compliant.
- The difference between these is your gap. Anytime they differ you need to change your processes to bridge the gap.
This gap analysis checklist is best suited for aviation, space, and defense organizations who are seeking initial registration to the AS standards. The checklist is a very useful tool for use in evaluating a Quality Management System (QMS) against the requirements of the new Aerospace standard AS 9110 Rev C. This Rev C standard includes the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and specifies additional aviation, space, and defense (ASD) industry requirements.
Each requirement is expressed as a question that the user (auditor / assessor) can use to evaluate your QMS capabilities. You will need to have a copy of the AS 9110 C standard to use along with this checklist so that you can refer to the requirements and the clarification sections of Annex A. The intent of the main clauses of the new standard is shown in blue font.
All for only $39.00 ! That’s like getting an electronic GPS for the price of a paper map!
- Includes Technical Support
- 71 page Gap Analysis Checklist
Compare AS9110C Gap Checklist
Which version is right for me?
- Choose AS9110C to create a new AS9110 Gap Checklist
- Choose AS9110B to AS9110C Gap Checklist to modify your existing AS9110B to meet the AS9110C requirements
- Choose ISO 9001:2015 to AS9110C Gap Checklist to highlight differences from your existing ISO 9001:2015 to meet the AS9110C requirements
|AS9110C||AS9110 Rev B to AS9110 Rev C||ISO 9001:2015 to AS9110C|
Compares the requirements of AS9110 Rev C to:
|no QMS||AS9110 Rev B
|MS Word editable format|
|Links to helpful pages and tutorials|
|Counts against purchase price of larger package|
|Perspective for comparing your current quality situation to AS9110C requirements|
|Highlights for Rev B to Rev C Changes|
|Highlights for ISO 9001 to AS9110C Changes|