Steps to AS9110 Certification
1. Learn About AS9110
You will need to get some general training on AS9110 so you understand what you need to do in your company to meet the requirements of the standard.
- Aerospace Standards Explained
- What Standards do I need?
- What revision of a standard should I use?
- What additional supporting standards are required?
- Buy a Copy of the Standard that’s right for you
- ISO 10006, 10007
- Learn about the standard:
- What are the Requirements?
2. Perform AS9110 Gap Analysis
Perform a Gap Analysis to determine where you need to change your existing QMS.
- What is a Gap Analysis?
- Gap Analysis Options
3. Plan Your AS9110 Implementation Project
Create a Project Plan to determine
- Begin with our FREE AS9110 Project manager’s guide.
- Read Creating an AS9110 Certification Plan
- Consider AS9110 Step-by-Step Workbook
4. Educate Your Organization on AS9110
All of your employees will need to be trained to work with the AS9110 Quality System.
- Online Employee AS9110 Training
- PowerPoint Presentaion & Training Materials
5. Design & Document Your AS9110 Quality Management System
Design and document your AS9110 Quality Manual and Procedures The biggest portion of the project is looking at your current processes, and redesigning them to address all of the requirements of the standard. Once you have modified or developed processes to meet the standard, you will need to control those processes. Documenting the processes as Quality System procedures is part of this control.
6. Use & Improve Your AS9110 QMS
Once your system is developed and documented, employees will follow the procedures, collect records and make improvements to the system. For approximately three months or more, your organization will run the QMS, collecting records.
7. Audit the AS9110 QMS Performance
Use and improve your QMS – Is it working? You will conduct internal audits to see how your system is working and to improve it. This prepares you for an Audit by a Registrar.
- Internal Auditor Training Materials
- Internal Audit Checklist
- Buy copy of AS9101 QMS Audit Requirements
8. Achieve AS9110 Registration
Use our AS9110 All-in-One Documentation & Training Package and implement your system yourself. It includes what you need in order to save time and money and be successful.
To achieve registration, you will need to select a Registrar who will preform a Registration Audit.