Our All in One Documentation and Training Package is our most popular product – for good reason: It gives you everything you need to prepare for registration.
But what if you do not plan to train your internal auditors?
Our Small Business Package is tailored for organizations that do not need to train their own internal auditors because…
- You have trained auditors on staff
- You plan to train them elsewhere
- You would rather have an outside consultant perform your audits, at least for the first year
- You do not have enough people to perform your audits by yourself
NOTE: AS9110 does not allow for someone to audit their own work, so you must account for this – especially if there is only 1 employee in the company.
Otherwise, if you do plan to train your auditors our All in One Documentation and Training Package is a better fit. If you are not sure, you can always start with the Small Business Package and upgrade later – we’ll only charge you the difference.
- All the documentation you need to document your QMS:
- All documents are in MS Word format for ease of editing and provide text to address each requirement of the AS9110C Standard.
- Required references to the recommended procedures and forms for your Quality Management System
- Intuitive numbering system for easy Document Control
- We’ve numbered the sections of the Quality Manual to correspond with the sections of the AS9110C Standard.Registrars LOVE this feature!
- Procedure and Form numbers relate to the section in the Quality Manual.
- Conveniently train employees in house with PowerPoint Training Presentation.
- Gap Checklist gets you started on your project plan.
- Set up your internal audit program with our detailed Internal Audit Checklist. We include both a Microsoft Word version and an Excel version so you can use whichever format is best for you. You will receive BOTH formats for one price. Also includes the Internal Audit Procedure, Forms and PowerPoint – all the tools you need to set up your audit program.
- This is a downloadable product.
The Small Business Package includes everything else you need for certification:
- Complete Support
- Complete QMS
- 29 Procedures to cover every AS9110 Rev C requirement
- 69 Forms and Attachments
- 31 Flow Charts
- Quality Manual
- Requirements of AS9110C PowerPoint Training Package
- AS9110C Employee Training PowerPoint
- 10 Employee Online Training
- Gap Checklist
- Internal Audit Checklist
- AS9110C Risk Analysis Worksheet
- 32 Page Risk Analysis Exercise
- 28 Page PowerPoint outlining the process
Compare AS9110C Small Business Packages
Which version is right for me?
- Choose AS9110C to create a new AS9110 Quality Management System
- Choose AS9110B to AS9110C QMS to modify your existing AS9110 QMS to meet the AS9110C requirements
- Choose ISO 9001:2015 to AS9110C QMS Upgrade to modify your existing ISO 9001:2015 to meet the AS9110C requirements
If you plan to reconfigure your existing quality manual completely by yourself, you can use either of the Upgrade Instructions to create everything on your own. They will tell you where to make the changes but will NOT provide any procedure or form templates for the new requirements.
|AS9110B to AS9110C
|ISO 9001 to AS9110C
|AS9110C Quality Manual
(not sold separately)
|AS9110C Forms and Attachments||$100.00||69||69||9|
|AS9110C Flow Charts||$75.00||31||31|
|AS9110B to AS9110C QMS Upgrade Instructions||$199.00|
|ISO 9001:2015 to AS9110C QMS Upgrade Instructions||$199.00|
|AS9110C Gap Analysis Checklist||$39.00|
|AS9110B to AS9110C Gap Analysis Checklist||$59.00|
|ISO 9001:2015 to AS9110C Gap Analysis Checklist||$59.00|
|AS9110C Online Employee Training||$150 (10)|
|Requirements of AS9110C PowerPoint Training||$85.00|
|AS9110C Risk Management Exercise||$29.00|
|AS9110C Internal Audit Checklist||$75.00|
|ISO 9001:2015 to AS9110C Internal Audit Checklist||$95.00|