The auditors are expected to keep in mind that the standard does not require mandatory procedures for the various QMS processes; however, the auditors will expect documented information to be available because in the clauses of the standard, the phrase such as ‘documented procedures’ is used to specify that a process, a method, a system, a work instruction, or an arrangement be documented.
The auditors must use a great deal of discretion and therefore must be careful and thoughtful prior to establishing a deficiency against a requirement. Evidence for visible top management leadership, commitment and quality management action must be looked for.
The bold numbers and tittles used in the first two columns of the checklist indicate the “Requirements” and may be referred to on nonconformity reports prepared by the auditor.
During the assessment of each requirement, auditors record the status of the evaluation by indicating in the right-hand column a Yes – for Acceptable Condition or No – for Deficient Condition.
You don’t want to cut corners with audits – buy a complete solution! Need to train your internal auditors? Buy our Internal Audit Checklist together with Internal Auditor Training Materials and save.
- The QMS Internal Audit Package includes:
- Technical Support
- A detailed (77) page checklist covering every clause in AS 9110 C.
- An Internal Audit Procedure, the Forms, and a PowerPoint presentation.
- P-920, Internal Audit Procedure
- Internal Audit Forms
- F-920-001, Procedure by Work Area
- F-920-002, Audit Checklist
- F-920-003, Audit Plan
- F-920-004, Internal Audit Report
- Guide to AS 9110 C Internal Audit Presentation
- 24-Slide PowerPoint (15 min) outlines the basics of auditing as a foundation
- Types of Audits
- Why Audit?
- Who Can Audit?
- How to perform an Internal Audit
Here are ALL the tools you need to set up your internal audit program.
Which version is right for me?
- Choose AS9110C to compare your QMS to AS9110C
- Choose ISO 9001:2015 to AS9110C checklist if you want the AS9110C requirements highlighted – differentiating them from ISO 9001:2015
- Internal Auditor Training is the same in both options because you only train auditors against the final standard, in this case, AS9110C