NOTE: It is assumed that you have in place a COMPLETE ISO 9001:2015 QMS! If not, you may need to purchase additional procedures.
Every purchase is backed by our guarantee so there is little risk in trying.
- The intent of the main clauses is shown in blue font,
- The AS 9110 C standard incorporates the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, and in the first left hand column of the instructions, the clause numbers highlighted in green indicate where specific AS 9110 C additions are made to ISO 9001.
- Also, in the first left hand column, the clause numbers highlighted in yellow indicate where ISO 9001 requirements are carried over for AS 9110 C.
- Keep in mind that while you need to focus on the new requirements of AS 9110 C, your company now has an opportunity to review the carry-over ISO 9001 QMS and improve the system while incorporating the AS 9110 C requirements.
- Use a copy of the AS standard along with this instruction to pinpoint for your organization the areas that need attention.
- Make notes and add comments in the space available to the right and the left of the column for reference documentation.
- Use the upgrade checklist section on the right side of the table to assign the responsibility for the upgrade and to follow up on its completion.
The documentation package for the management system will contain:
- One condensed Manual to introduce the documented information required for AS 9120 B.
- A group of procedure/system documents in your QMS with updates that reflect a document numbering system related to the new clause numbers and to incorporate the upgrades for AS 9120 B requirements,
- A group of forms and attachments needed for the documented information and systems.
Included are several relevant Procedures & Forms for key processes:
- P-400, Organizational context and related forms F-440-001 and F-440-002,
- P-612, Risk management and related forms F-610-001, F-612-001, F-612-002, & F-810-002,
- P-817, Configuration management and forms F-817-001 and F-817-002,
- P-913, Statistical techniques (no forms),
- P-914, Root cause analysis and form F-914-001.
Which version is right for me?
- Choose AS9110C to create a new AS9110 Quality Management System
- Choose AS9110B to AS9110C QMS to modify your existing AS9110 QMS to meet the AS9110D requirements
- Choose ISO 9001:2015 to AS9110C QMS Upgrade to modify your existing ISO 9001:2015 to meet the AS9110C requirements
If you plan to reconfigure your existing quality manual completely by yourself, you can use either of the Upgrade Instructions to create everything on your own. They will tell you where to make the changes but will NOT provide any procedure or form templates for the new requirements.